Back To Home
Below Is A Brief Description
Of Doctor Hesselink's Career And Experience
- Doctor Hesselink graduated from Northwestern
University with a Bachelor's Degree in chemistry.
- There his favorite chemistry course pertained to biochemistry.
- He obtained his medical degree from the
University of Illinois, College of Medicine.
- After this he did an internship in Family Practice.
- Since then he has worked in various emergency
departments, clinics and physician offices.
- Along the way he developed a growing interest
in alternatives finding that these broaden his
ability to help a wider variety of conditions.
- These also improve patient health beyond
what can be accomplished with drugs alone.
- Doctor Hesselink started his own private practice
in 1987 in Aurora, Illinois and later moved this
to Bolingbrook, Illinois in 2010.
- There he treats patients on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- In 2013 he became medical director of the Ayre Clinic
for Contemporary Medicine in Burr Ridge, Illinois.
- There he treats patients Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Doctor Hesselink looks forward to caring for you,
offering a variety of options to you, and devising
an optimal treatment plan that best suits your individual needs.
Back To Home